Tuesday, November 16, 2010

GRAND FUNK




There is no better Rock band than Grand Funk. None. 'Got This Thing On The Move' is my favorite song in the universe. 'Inside Looking Out' is a fucking awesome song as well (and it was also sampled for KRS ONE's 'Sound Of Da Police' at 3:33). I can't say enough about how much I love their sound.

Grand Funk - Got This Thing On The Move


Grand Funk - Inside Looking Out

KRS-ONE - Sound Of Da Police




Third LP has the sample for Masta Ace's 'Music Man'. This Gatefold is what I stare at when I listen to anything by them. They some BAMF's.

Grand Funk - Nothing Is The Same


Masta Ace - Music Man




Watch this video.--->(Click on this)

2 comments:

  1. FUCK YEAH. "Nothing Is The Same" is a personal favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, this blog is great! you selected excellent reggae songs, so i checked the other stuff on here.. because of this post, i got mad about grand funk and just found out my dad has all their lp´s :)

    ReplyDelete